The Roof Boxer V8 Suzuka helmet from Roof is a fantastic new addition to the Roof Boxer V8 range. The Boxer V8 helmet has been certified as both a full face helmet and an open face jet helmet offering you excellent adaptability for all your riding needs, whether you are nipping around town or riding a longer commute. You have all the benefits of a full face helmet but the freedom and comfort of an open face helmet when required.
The Roof Boxer V8 helmet is a greatly improved version of its predecessor the Boxer V, which some found had an awkward chin bar system which could catch on the visor. With the Boxer V8 the visor can be moved freely, no matter where the chin guard is positioned .
The Boxer V8 Suzuka has the following features…
- Fibreglass shell
- Injected 50% solar, anti-scratch and anti-fog treated visor
- Removable and adjustable cheek pads
- Removable and washable inner lining
- Venturi upper vents
- Permanent and adjustable front vents
- Roof automatic buckle chinstrap
- CE approved and Sharp 4 star rated
Other Boxer V8 helmets in the Roof range include…